For over a decade, Denim Masters have worked in partnership with a variety of fashion brands as their denim apparel manufacturer of choice.
Utilizing decades of tailoring expertise and traditional construction methods, our seamsters create hand made garments of top quality at highly competitive prices.
A second generation family business, we work with clients and suppliers to develop and maintain stable and enduring relationships.
Denim masters has become a trusted manufacturing partner for fashion brands in Europe and beyond since 2005, offering full service manufacturing with significant capacity and a high degree of conformity to client requirements.
With our manufacturing facility located in Lahore, Pakistan, we are working in a major hub for denim production. This allows us easy access to a full range of specialist denim mills and the many specialist denims now appearing on the market. Dedicated laundry and washing facilities allow us to rapidly develop custom washes and treatments, and respond quickly to market trends and production requests – whatever the requirements of your brand.
- 360 expert staff
- Capacity of 400,000 garments per annum
- Dedicated washing facility
- Expert pattern making, cutting and sewing team
- European offices, dedicated project staff for every client
- Real time, cloud based project information sharing
- Dedicated textile and trims development and sourcing department
A growing focus on the ever more complex area of technical motorcycle PPE has seen Denim Masters grow their motorcycle garment production year on year. Our research and development of Aramids and technical denims has been at the forefront of this growth, and we currently produce some of the most highly rated protective garments on the market.
- Technical garment production capacity of 25,000 pieces per month
- Aramid and protective garment development and testing experts
- Full dedicated washing and laundry facilities
- CE compliant garment manufacturing specialists
- Dedicated European project team, full support throughout project life cycle
- Ethical, socially compliant manufacturing facilities and practices
T4, 1C, C/ Isla de Mikonos,
20 Km off Ferozpur Rd,